Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Graffiti







Graffiti is a real form of art. Art is anything that shows expression of how you feel. Graffiti is something that shows many different types of expression. The Graffiti photos I have, as you can see, are all very different. One of the main reasons that i do believe Graffiti is art is because of the creativity that goes into makin a graffiti artwork. Many people do graffiti for many different reasons, whether for fun, a challenge, for a group, or hired to do graffiti art for someone. To do graffiti you definitely have to be a very artistic person. This is one reason I have so much praise for graffiti artists is because I know that I could not create a piece of artwork have a appealing as this graffiti art. So as far as the graffiti beat goes, graffiti is definitely art for the many reasons I have mentioned. GO GRAFFITI!!!!! It is a growing form of artwork that will only rise and will probably never fade away. So I say don't deny whether graffiti is artwork or not. What I say is embrace graffiti for the creativeness it brings to human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment